My latest photo-essayish blog has just been posted on Medium.com as “5 (Spiritual) ways to value who you truly are”! (The photos, including the one above, are from my “More Subtle Selfies” series.)
These are the 5 bullet points:
- We can disentangle our thinking!
- We don’t need to settle for a lesser love for ourselves
- We don’t need to settle for a lesser love in ourselves!
- Let’s not get self-absorbed
- Let’s claim our spiritual identities
And here’s a quote from the article:
Spiritual perception isn’t about sticking our heads in the sand and ignoring these “warts and all” aspects of our lives. Rather, it is about healing them through a transformation of the way we view ourselves, during a step by step journey of spiritual self-discovery…