On July 8, 2011, Mitch Horowitz wrote a column for The Wall Street Journal titled “When spirituality kills.” In response, Russ Gerber, spokesperson for the Christian Science Church, submitted a letter to the editor, which has been published.
July 19, 2011 | 0 Comments
Author:Tony LoblI write and speak on spirituality from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. I am also an Associate Editor for the Christian Science periodicals. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This website features articles by Christian Science media representatives in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
For contact details of a national or regional media representative, please copy and paste the following URL: http://www.christianscience.co.uk
To contact the District Manager's Office:
- Tony Lobl: Thanks, Liz. It is a joy to be in a position to share such great ideas in this way All…
- Liz Shattuck: So wonderful, and I have met Alex, been to one of his concerts, and seen him bop around Boston on…
- Caspa: Dear Sir Phill Heaton. I am writing to inform you i really appreciated watching yourself in the…
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- The evidence of our maturity? A SATURDAY THOUGHT October 6, 2016
- The deeper demand? A September 11 thought. September 10, 2016
- Do we need a healthier view of hell? September 6, 2016