November 29, 2010 | 2 Comments
Tags: Bible, broken shoulder, child healed on way to hospital, Christian Science practitioner, Church of Christ Scientist, Eastbourne, God, hereditary, internal growth, Jesus, judo, muscular back pain, negative thoughts, nervous breakdown, nervous condition, painful foot, polio, Prayer for Healing, spiritual healing, spirituality, the Scriptures, tumor, tumour, UK, unable to walk, whooping cough
Author:Tony LoblI write and speak on spirituality and health from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. In addition, I am the media and legislative liaison for Christian Science in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This is a blog of the British and Irish media/legislative representative for Christian Science - Tony Lobl - also a representative for Christian Science to pan-European institutions.
To contact Tony Lobl
- Tony Lobl: Thanks, Molly!...
- Molly Max: Well, I think it's beautiful. I shared it with eve...
- Tony Lobl: Amen to that, Sandi!...
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- Should we passively accept our mortality? July 25, 2015
- Shadows that point to the light – A SATURDAY THOUGHT July 25, 2015
- VIDEO (1.5 mins): The Dancing Flower – A SATURDAY THOUGHT July 18, 2015