November 29, 2010 | 2 Comments
Tags: Bible, broken shoulder, child healed on way to hospital, Christian Science practitioner, Church of Christ Scientist, Eastbourne, God, hereditary, internal growth, Jesus, judo, muscular back pain, negative thoughts, nervous breakdown, nervous condition, painful foot, polio, Prayer for Healing, spiritual healing, spirituality, the Scriptures, tumor, tumour, UK, unable to walk, whooping cough
Author:Tony LoblI write and speak on spirituality and health from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. In addition, I am the media and legislative liaison for Christian Science in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This is a blog of the British and Irish media/legislative representative for Christian Science - Tony Lobl - also a representative for Christian Science to pan-European institutions.
To contact Tony Lobl
- Dorian Mattar: I hate to rain on your parade, but there is no evi...
- Sandi Justad: Tony, thanks for so promptly and gently and effect...
- Sandi: I too enjoy walking, and often use that walk for p...
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- HOPE AND FAITH IN A MINOR KEY? A SATURDAY THOUGHT May 23, 2015
- BE THAT LIGHT IN THE STORM! – A SATURDAY THOUGHT May 16, 2015
- LOVING AND LOSING YOUR ENEMIES – A SATURDAY THOUGHT May 9, 2015