November 29, 2010 | 2 Comments
Tags: Bible, broken shoulder, child healed on way to hospital, Christian Science practitioner, Church of Christ Scientist, Eastbourne, God, hereditary, internal growth, Jesus, judo, muscular back pain, negative thoughts, nervous breakdown, nervous condition, painful foot, polio, Prayer for Healing, spiritual healing, spirituality, the Scriptures, tumor, tumour, UK, unable to walk, whooping cough
Author:Tony LoblI write and speak on spirituality from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. I am also the media and legislative liaison for Christian Science in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This website features articles by Christian Science media representatives in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
For contact details of a national or regional media representative, please copy and paste the following URL: http://www.christianscience.co.uk
To contact the District Manager's Office:
- Sandi: This reminder is very much needed, locally and world-wide. One infinite God, good, trumps egos and fears, negative expectations…
- Sandi: Despite the doom and gloom, economic chaos and domino predictions of the "analysts," the Love that safely leads one and…
- Tony Lobl: Thanks, Liz. It is a joy to be in a position to share such great ideas in this way All…
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- The educational value of solitude! A SATURDAY THOUGHT August 20, 2016
- Seeking and finding our blessing! A FRIDAY THOUGHT (AND SATURDAY EVENT) August 12, 2016
- Everywhere and always – A SATURDAY THOUGHT August 6, 2016