November 29, 2010 | 2 Comments
Tags: Bible, broken shoulder, child healed on way to hospital, Christian Science practitioner, Church of Christ Scientist, Eastbourne, God, hereditary, internal growth, Jesus, judo, muscular back pain, negative thoughts, nervous breakdown, nervous condition, painful foot, polio, Prayer for Healing, spiritual healing, spirituality, the Scriptures, tumor, tumour, UK, unable to walk, whooping cough
Author:Tony LoblI write and speak on spirituality and health from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. In addition, I am the media and legislative liaison for Christian Science in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This website features articles by Christian Science media representatives in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
For contact details of a national or regional media representative, please copy and paste the following URL: http://www.christianscience.co.uk
To contact the District Manager's Office:
- From belief to faith, from faith to understanding… | Rudolf Meyer, CS: […] Fonte: From belief to faith, from faith to understanding… […]
- Sandi: What a great definition of a Perfect 10 - spiritually satisfied and happy at the end of each day.
- Sandi: Thank you for this! How useful to idenity hate as an imposition of violent thinking. And to recognize…
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- PODCAST: 20th century UK artists and ground breaking women politicians November 17, 2015
- Bridging the physical and spiritual – thoughts on Halloween! October 30, 2015
- One minute read – practising healing love October 23, 2015