November 29, 2010 | 2 Comments
Tags: Bible, broken shoulder, child healed on way to hospital, Christian Science practitioner, Church of Christ Scientist, Eastbourne, God, hereditary, internal growth, Jesus, judo, muscular back pain, negative thoughts, nervous breakdown, nervous condition, painful foot, polio, Prayer for Healing, spiritual healing, spirituality, the Scriptures, tumor, tumour, UK, unable to walk, whooping cough
Author:Tony LoblI write on spirituality and health for a diversity of online media outlets, from my perspective as a Christian Science practitioner. I have been published by the Independent, the Washington Post, the Guardian, E-Hospice, MindBodyGreen and The Christian Science Monitor and I post regularly on the Huffington Post UK and BuzzFeed. In addition to writing and broadcast appearances I enjoy engaging with journalists, academics, health professionals and government officials about the possibilities for improving health outcomes through a greater emphasis on spirituality in healthcare and social care. I've also greatly valued the many opportunities I have had to travel globally for my church and to meet people around the world. My wife Jenny and I spent 10 years in Boston, USA, before returning to London in 2002, to take on a role as the media and legislative liaison for Christian Science in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I studied at the University of Surrey earning a BSc Hons Degree in Modern Mathematics before the impact of spirituality on health caught my attention and re-shaped my career.
Search the site!
This is a blog of the British and Irish media/legislative representative for Christian Science - Tony Lobl - also a representative for Christian Science to pan-European institutions.
To contact Tony Lobl
- Sandi: I too enjoy walking, and often use that walk for p...
- thenoveilst: Going out now myself, for my daily walk :)...
- Once an addict, always an addict? It ain’t necessarily so! |: […] Once an addict, always an addict? It ain...
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- Have you discovered the “unafflictable” part of you? March 16, 2015
- Gaining Freedom From Depression – an inspiring story March 2, 2015
- Valentine’s Greetings/”Fifty Shades” vs Happiness February 14, 2015