The worldwide Manager of Christian Science Committees on Publication, Russ Gerber – my boss! – has been invited by The Washington Post to comment in response to the question of whether faith values have a place in determining issues like levels of taxation. Citing the example of Jesus at a meal offered to him by a wealthy man, Russ strips the question down to an underlying basic inquiry…
December 14, 2010 | 1 Comment
Categories: Spirituality and Society
Author:Tony LoblI am a Christian Science practitioner and a blogger on spirituality and health published by bright new kid on the block The Huffington Post as well as venerable newspapers such as the Washington Post and The Independent (UK). I am also the District Manager for the Christian Science Committees on Publication in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Search the site!
This is a blog of the British and Irish media/legislative representative for Christian Science - Tony Lobl - also a representative for Christian Science to pan-European institutions.
To contact Tony Lobl
- The King’s Speech – Lionel Logue and the Christian Science question January 7, 2011
- 100 reflections on why Mary Baker Eddy’s life and ideas still resonate 100 years on! December 3, 2010
- Emerging from the shadow of the Holocaust – my three transitional moments January 27, 2011
- Parkinson’s, placebos…and prayer? February 19, 2014
- How do you heal a hurting heart? February 14, 2014
- Fighting for “the first of all liberties” – our health! January 20, 2014
- Tony Lobl: That's great to know, Lorin. It always means a lot...
- Lorin Geitner: Thanks for the write-up! When I was researching...
- Tony Lobl: Thanks for alerting me to this, Wendy. You are rig...